Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Remember Me?

It has been AGES since I've blogged and I've grown to miss it. I'm usually very inconsistent and never finish anything that I start. In an effort to better improve myself, I've started making healthy habbits and I've been working hard to keep them. 
I've joined a spinning class with a friend of mine and we have been going 2-3 times every week. After three weeks, it's safe to say that I am addicted. 
I cannot begin to tell you how great I feel. I have more energy, I'm eating better and I just feel happy. I don't know how I would go months without working out, but making it a part of my routine has been one of the best things I could have done. 
After a hard break up a few months ago, I was feeling lazy, sad, and kind of cut off from the world. By exercising I began to improve my self-esteem and the endorphins made me feel much happier. 
Overall, the important thing is to find something active that you really enjoy and it wont feel like a chore every time you exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment